Directory

11/24/13

Introduction: Welcome to my Lord of the Rings blog!

For the longest time I have wanted to begin a blog that focuses on all the different areas of interest I have for the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.  These two amazing works by Tolkien have been a part of my life since I was a young adolescent, and now as a young man, they continue to hold a position as an enthusiastic interest in my life.

In this blog, I plan to write about all the various aspects of Tolkien's canon that I enjoy.  These include (but aren't limited to) the novels themselves, the major motion picture works directed by Peter Jackson, the Lord of the Rings Living Card Game by Fantasy Flight Games, and other miscellaneous topics.  So, if you're a fellow Lord of the Rings fan like me, feel free to stick around and read my posts!

Boromir, Captain of Gondor
"By our valor the wild folk of the East are still restrained, and the terror of Morgul kept at bay."
~ Boromir, The Fellowship of the Ring


3 comments:

  1. I've looked over your first 6 posts or so and have enjoyed them so far. I usually read sites through RSS feeds - have you got plans to introduce a RSS feed in the future?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked into updated it with that feature just yet, but I will one of these days. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete